About Me

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is the L-I-Y-A-H...



So this is the young woman slated to play the ill-fated songstress Aaliyah Dana Haughton. Well, clearly everyone seems to enjoy biopics; Selena, 8-Mile, Glitter, Get Rich or Die Tryin', The Fantasia Movie and No-No-No-Notrious =)

Shawty is cute. They did a good job picking an "Aaliyah". Thank God it wasn't Ciara. LMFAO @ Ciara being in ANYONE'S movie. You're done.

But anyways, maybe Keisha Chante will do a good job portraying Hip-Hop's BabyGirl.


Aaannndd before I forget to tell you...apparently the real reason behind the "The Fall of a Dynasty:The Roc-a-Fella Records Story" aka Jay-Z and Dame Dash's failed friendship is because of a rumored romance between Jay and Aaliyah. Now, everyone knows that the reason why Aaliyah was rushing back to the states from shooting "Rock the Boat" was to meet Dame in Florida. Damn. Idk, this story sounds mad sketch. What do you think?? Jay-z did get around in his day but to think that Ms. Aaliyah was a little 'hot' in the pants, is a little questionable.



P.S.!!!!! First, I hope the find someone good to play R.Kelly and second I hope the don't try to conveinently exclude the fact that they were married. ;-)




Anyways....Aaliyah was BAD.

1 comment:

ucd said...

I'm still a little upset with Tyra and her comments about MAJ so I don't if I can get down with the picture of her looking like a sex jackie-o on the right hand side of your page BUT...LMFAO at this girl playing Aalyiah. I mean, I guess...I'm gonna still go with Ciara--my first pick. lol.