About Me

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Gonna Tell Everybody...


Oh how I love happy Kanye. Remember when he used to smile in pictures?? Awww boobie. I'm still praying for you.
Late last year, Mr. West released an highly anticipated album titled '808's & Heartbreak'. Damn, thats deep. I am a music lover but I will only BUY CD's from artists that I feel that I will get my money's worth. So with that being said, I only purchase Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye and Keyshia (and I was highly disappointed by her last one).

So, after purchasing '808's and Heartbreak' I listened to the album and realized Kanye Went in. No, let me make that clear, Kanye went IN....on Alexis.

I mean, I date a rapper. I know what its like. Lol. I know what it feels like to have a break up and then your ex-boyfriend/rapper releases a mixtape ''dissing'' you. LMFAO. But, damn thats only a mixtape. What if your ex-boyfriend/rapper was Kanye West. No mixtape. We are talking about a Roc-A-Fella, Carter Administration and Hip Hop Since 1978 LP production. Worldwide. BET and TRL too. =)

Poor thing probably didn't even hear the songs before the album came out. He played her. Everyone knows Alexis broke Kanye's heart but he didn't have to make her out to be some sort of 'black widow' to the ENTIRE FREE WORLD.
Let's take a look at some excerpts from the album:

[[I wont get into 'Heartless' and 'Love Lockdown'...those were mad deep on the low.]]

''Tell everybody everybody that you know!!
Tell everybody that you know
That I don't love you no more
And that's one thing that you know
That you know''
--See You in My Nightmares; Kanye ft. Lil Wayne

"...'Bout the baddest girl I ever seen
Straight up outta movie scene
Who knew she was a drama queen
That'll turn my life to Stephen King's
Up late night, like she on patrol
Checking everything like I'm on parole
I told her it's some things she don't need to know
She never let it go....
You spoiled little LA girl
You're just an LA girl..."
--Robocop; Kanye West


Mad angry. Mad emotions. I would feel bad. I hope she atleast sent him a card or something.

Good album Kanye.

"who do you know??"--Kanye West; 2009

No comments: