About Me

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Even When I'm a Mess...


Alot of people may feel that this song is "wack", but I like it because I think it sends a great message and quite frankly, its a little inspirational...at least to me. I can relate Alicia, don't worry boo.

"Cuz I am a Superwoman, yes I am. Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an 'S' on my chest, cuz I am a Superwoman."

Hear that.
Things may not be perfect or the way you want them to be, you may be overwhelmed, but you need to get it together. You got this.

Yesterday and today, I found myself feeling down and hopeless. I had to snap out of it. I refuse to let 2009 be the way that 2008 was. And for those of you who don't know me personally, just know that 2008 was one HELL of a year. Pun intended.

"Everywhere I’m turning, nothing seems complete. I stand up and I’m searching for the better part of me, I hang my head from sorrow..."

After conversations with loved ones I decided to put things into perspective and look at my life and what I was doing. I have my whole future in front of me. I need to snap out of this whole "woe is me" thing and get on my grind. I look forward to all the wonderful things God has in store for me. I cannot go back.

A little inspiration for all of us: "Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY comes in the morning"

2008=night

2009=morning

Now, I know that it will take time for me to get to the place that I want to be but until then...I'll continue to be a Superwoman.

No comments: