About Me

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Real I Thought I Told Ya...

"From 'In Living Color' to movie scripts, to 'On the 6' to 'J.Lo.' to this, headline clips. I stay grounded as the amounts roll in, I'm real I thought I told ya,..."







I love Jennifer Lopez. Yeah, I said it, love. She is bad. Mad movies, albums, clothing lines, perfume, etc. I like the fact that she has grown and is classy but remembers that she is from the Southside of the Bronx. I hear that boo boo. I respect that and I respect her swag. She got her own. Lol.



Sex Ben Affleck in the video, but she's cute anyways.



"...I'm down to earth like this, rockin this business. I've grown up so much I'm in control and loving it, rumors got me laughing kid. Love my life, my public, put God first and can't forget to stay real, to me its like breathing..."

No comments: