About Me

Saturday, February 21, 2009

For the Love of Brandy's Little Brother...



Sooooo, Ray-J has a reality show on none other than VH1 that airs Mondays at 9. This should come as no surprise to anyone as I'm well aware that the show is about 3 episodes in so far. 

Ewwwww. Sex Ray-J reality show.

Anyways, its actually quite surprising that these girls are attractive. Shoutout to Caviar and my favorite on the show, Danger. 

The show is entertaining so tune in....just be ready to have the urge to shower after the credits roll. =)

[[I never got the whole 'reality love' thing or why any woman would want to fight over a man let alone be on national television doing so...I guess its good exposure. Good luck with your careers ladies.]]

...do you think VH1 would give me a reality show? I want one. 

No comments: