About Me

Sunday, February 22, 2009

And I wish I never met 'her'...


I have always liked this song, but never did I think that I would come to a day where I could personally relate to the lyrics that Carl Thomas sings. Damn. This song is a classic sad banger, thank you Carl and the Bad Boy Family. 

Well, with that being said, that day is here and I wish I never met 'her' at all. 

"it was love at first sight...long days and nights we spent, until 'she' dropped the bomb on me...

...it hurts so bad, for sure, because 'she' wants to be with me, but 'she' cannot be with me. 'She' chose to stay at home, so they could be a family for the children...but what about me?

maybe in another life, things could be the way we both desire. Its a catch 22, either way to win someone had to lose, and I wish I never met her at all...it wouldn't hurt so much inside..."

These lyrics are quite deep. I feel you Carl. I wouldn't feel this pain, if I never met 'her'.

Disclaimer: This isn't about my life, this isn't about my career. Its about us and the things we go through. =)

1 comment:

ucd said...

I feel the disclaimer and this song is hot.