About Me

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sisqo...sit down.

Okay. Sisqo, Mark Andrews, whatever your name is, YOU'RE DONE. Now, we all know that Sisqo is an excellent singer/songwriter/performer, HOWEVER, I do NOT believe that he is that great of an artist or has had that much of a long career that he can release a solo "Best Of" album. Now, I do believe that Dru Hill is the best male group of the 90's and has had an illustrious line of hit singles ranging from "In My Bed" to "I Love You" so maybe a "Best Of Dru Hill" rather than just Sisqo. I mean, lets face it, did anyone really buy 'Unleash the Dragon'? And if you think the "Thong Song" and "Incomplete" are good enough to release an Greatest Hits album, then go out and purchase this one because those are the best tracks on the CD.

I would LOVE it if Dru Hill made a strong comeback and release an album to completely destroy Day 26 kinda like what they did in the early 90's to Jodeci.

Moral of the Story: Sisqo--stop power tripping, lay off the silver hair spray and call up Woody, Jazz, Scola(i guess...) and Nokio, sit down in the studio and make "Enter the Dru: Part 2". Thank you.

No comments: