About Me

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!!!

EXCUSE ME KERI HILSON???

Ok, so today I was on Bossip.com(one of my favorite sites) and I was scrolling down and I saw an article about Keri Hilson. Now, I'll admit it, I like Keri Hilson. I think she is very pretty and her baby banger 'Turnin' Me On' ft. Lil Wayne is a cute song. Actually, Keri opened up on the 'I Am Music Tour' that I attended in January and Ms. Keri Baby did a good job performing. Hear that. 

HOWEVER, did you hear the remix to 'Turnin' Me On'???? IS SHE CRAZY??? 

Let me get this straight: you write a couple songs, you are in the 'Love in the Club' video with Usher, you tour with Lil Wayne and T-Pain and ALL OF A SUDDEN you are granted authority to speak on Beyonce Giselle Knowles???? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME KERI. BEYONCE IS A BEAST!!!! 

I was so shocked when I heard the remix that I actually had to replay Keri's part several times just to see if I heard correctly. 

Now, even though I can kind-of agree with her about Beyonce having kids and sitting down, but who are YOU to even say that in a disrespectful manner?? KERI, DONT LET ME SEE YOU IN THE STREET. Better yet, don't let Beyonce see you in the street. Lol.

I can't wait for a response from Queen B if she even decides to respond to this nonsense remix. 

Anyways...I am waiting for the 'I am Fierce' tour. I'm mad at you Keri and I was actually going to BUY your album...now I'll just download it. Hopefully you find time to redeem yourself before I just start ignoring you like I do other artist. 

I'm just saying, how DARE you, where do you get the NERVE and the AUDACITY to even come at Beyonce like that. You're done. How 'bout you marry the greatest billionaire rapper alive, be 1/3rd of the BEST SELLING GIRL GROUP OF ALL TIME (fact), drop multi-platinum albums, a clothing line, star in a slew of movies featuring A-list celebs, have multi-million dollar endorsements, have a banging body and voice and then you MIGHT have the green light to say that kind of crap. 

"50 million 'round the world and they said that I couldn't get it. I done got so sick and filthy with Benji's I can't spend..."-Beyonce.  


And as a matter of fact, I was going to post the song but nahh, you good. Go check it out for yourself... I don't want that stupid song on my page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are a fucking joke. keri ripped her apart. beyonce is amazing don't get me wrong. BUT keri is what's poppin' now. get over it. beyonce won't respond cause she has no guts when it comes to defending herself.
maybe HOV will right a diss to her for beyonce...but we know how jay does with beef. Nas anyone???